I tell you every dream I have,
Because I know they’re ones you share,
I tell you all that makes me sad,
Because I know you always care.
I tell you all I hope for,
And all I hope to be,
Because you share my every hope,
And dream my dreams with me.
Though I tell you what I pray for,
It’s a waste of time, it’s true,
Because my each and every prayer,
Is breathed in prayer with you.
I tell you all that scares me,
Things I don’t understand,
And then with words you hold me tight,
With phrases warm you hold my hand.
I share with you the million things,
I’ve never told another soul,
Because you always calm my fears,
And make my heart feel whole.
So, this little poem’s a tribute, Love,
To all the kindness that you show,
And what a precious love we share,
I want the world to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment